Thursday, November 26, 2009

DAY 328 - 331

Day 331 Thursday, November 26
She went to school for the first time this week! She was sooo happy this morning and came home even more happy after school. She had a wonderful day and forgot all about being sick.
Oh, I have a second pic for today! Don't be scared!!! Isn't she fun?


Day 330 Wednesday, November 25
Don't you hate it when you are borred? What to do? What to do?

Day 329 Tuesday, November 24
My favorite cup for my coffie! Not really sure if I already used this as a pic of the day!

Day 328 Monday, November 23
New week and new flour supply for our daily bread!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Lian is better! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool shots of L.

    Do you always bake your daily bread by yourself?

    Wish a wonderful Advent-time

    ReplyDelete