Monday, May 11, 2009

DAY 131 + 132 Mother's Day

DAY 132 Monday, May 11

And this is the bouquet flowers A. gave me yesterday( She went to the store with her daddy!)
little note: I love you!


DAY 131 Sunday, May 10 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
I couldn't post just one pic today. I got the most wonderful gifts today

from L.

from A. She also had a poem but she wrote it all by herself and knew it by heart. She's going to write it down for me... later, she said.

L. made this strawberry marmelade with her teacher, it's delicious!

and ... the most precious gift ... my girls laughing and having fun!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful gifts, Chantal! Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like a fantastic Mother's Day. i can almost hear them giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet girls and I know they made mama happy on Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful gifts you´ve got! HOpe you´ve had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete