Saturday, January 3, 2009

Missed the first day already

and ... OMG, it's 1:06 am so I technically missed the first 2 days !

I decided to play along, a bit late I know. I still need to decorate this blog, will have to do this later, though. I'm so not into this blog-thing!

Here's my first photo :

DAY 1:
January 1, 2009

This is a little Chinese box and ... well, this is one of the first pics I took on January 1st, 2009 (don't ask ... strange...)

DAY 2:
January 2, 2009
It took us all evening to make this card. It's a birthday card for a little girl who will be 7 tomorrow. L is reading the poem she wrote inside the card. Some of you may recognize the kit used here : Save The Magic by Bisontine

5 comments:

  1. Good start Chantal! It looks like you made a beautifal card.
    As for decorating the blog - it can be quite frustrating and like so many frustrating things you can't get it out of your mind. I lay awake last night thinking about how I already want to change mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chantal, it's fun seeing what everyone's everyday lives are like. I love the photo with the card, it's simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot of Lian reading the card. My blog is plain for the moment too. So much to figure out and complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat thing...to make a birthday card for someone. I am so "not handy" but I really should try this. And I'm so glad that you are doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lighting of this picture, it's so sweet too! (that card looks gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete