Tuesday, September 22, 2009

DAY 252 - 266

Day 266 Tuesday, September 22
That's TODAY!!! I made it one more time... it's getting harder to keep up with this project but I made myself a promise today: I'm going to post every day, or at least every few days. No way I'm going to be able to ketch up next time I'm MIA for so long.

O.K., here's my pic for today
Just beautiful L. posing for mom's pic of the day!

Day 265 Monday, September 21

This is what A. played tonight after home work. She just loves this game. It's called Little Big Planet (from PlayStation) and it's so much fun. What's really cool is that every time she's starts to play, new updates are downloaded automatically and new features are added. It changes all the time.

Day 264 Sunday, September 20


We visited the Castle of Loppem, near Brugge today. My MIL and L. were resting a little while A. was taking pics. Here's a pic from "an angel with a waffle iron" (A.'s words!)



Day 263 Saturday, September 19
The girls playing with their latest purchase : they put their money together so they could buy this horse barn from Playmobil.

Day 262 Friday, September 18
This is my attempt of slowing down time.

Day 261 Thursday, September 17
It's fruit day at A.'s school today. Kids have to bring at least one piece of fruit to school every Thursday. They receive a second fruit (mostly an apple) from school. My kids take fruit every day to school but many kids don't. This is a project in all schools, it started last year. I think it's a great initiative. L. has her fruit day on Wednesday.

Day 260 Wednesday, September 16

Of course, we don't always drink from the bottle! It's just that ... A doesn't always have time to take a glass!

Day 259 Tuesday, September 15

It' getting harder and harder to take a pic every day. No pic today but I thought why not post my latest LO? I made this one with Vera Lim's Texture it! No 4 and her kit "Life's an adventure".

Day 258 Monday, September 14
The girls marching like soldiers with their umbrellas. It was so funny!

Day 257 Sunday, September 13

A. trying out her new Karate kimono she got yesterday. She LOVES karate! Would love to go practice twice a week but it's way too late on Tuesday nights so she'll have to settle with Saturdays only. She did Judo for almost a year (like daddy) but got hurt a few times and gave up. Now, she's totally into karate! She can't wait to get her next belt!

Day 256 Saturday, September 12
After shopping, we went to a MacDonald. A took this pic at the play area. It was dark and it was taken with a little point&shoot camera. But don't you love the way L. is posing for the camera?
Day 255 Friday, September 11

It's my mom's birthday today but we are seeing each other on Sunday. So no pics today! This pic was taken on Saturday: we went clothes shopping.

Day 254 Thursday, September 10

This smile means so much to me. A has been so sad and down lately that seeing her smile warms my heart. She has more and more happy moments again and that is all I want for her: Happy moments!

Day 253 Wednesday, September 9

I so love her happy moments!

Day 252 Tuesday, September 8
6 years ago today, I hold L. for the first time in my arms. Such a wonderful feeling! Every year we celebrate this day and do something special. This year L. choose an Italian restaurant and the Bowling alley to finish the evening... we had so much fun! We are so blessed to have this little girl in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for catching up! Great photos! I love the pic of L with Grandmother! And the angel with a waffle iron - well that is what it looks like LOL! I'm glad A is smiling again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many wonderful pictures! I love the one of L with her grandmother - too, also the one with you an L together! Really beautiful is also the one A is smiling again - it touches my heart!!

    Your layout is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete